Sparks Assisted Living is a family owned and operated facility that provides any and all care needed by its residents. We know that leaving your home can be a difficult transition, and we want to make it as painless as possible. That is why we have turned our home into an eight bed, state of the art facility. In our ADA compliant, wheel chair accessible home, you get to keep the comforting feeling of living in a home but with the added bonus of 24-hour care. Our home is owned and operated by a registered nurse and staffed with aides who will be there for your every need. We want to make sure that your next chapter of life is a happy and comfortable one. Let our family take care of yours.
- 24 hour trained staff
- Three nutritious meals and snack
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Two Registered Nurses on staff
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinence management, and mobility
- Daily activities, such as:
- Music therapy (piano in home)
- Cooking (using residents favorite recipes)
- Movie night
- Medication management:
- Medication reminders
- Medication supervision
- Medication administration
- Assist with setting up transportation to and from doctors visits.
- Residents treated like family (This is their house, that they allow us in!!!!!)